Most people dread the thought of moving, yet those same people love it when they move. Why? Most likely it’s emotional attachment and nostalgia for a beloved home. It’s understandable but yet a home that just doesn’t fit your needs any longer can make even the most loved home uncomfortable.
Are you wondering if it’s time to move? Here are 6 telltale signs that you should consider putting the “for sale” sign up in your front yard.
- Your Home is Too Small – One of the most common signs is that you’ve outgrown your home.
- Your Home is Too Large – Life changes! Empty nesters often find the home too large and it’s maintenance too much when they finally have time to travel and relax.
- Your Home is Too Expensive – Are you spending all your extra cash making repairs or do you want major upgrades to suit your lifestyle?
- The Neighborhood is Losing Value – Neighborhoods do change over time, if yours is declining consider a move.
- Changing the Weather – Have you finally tired of shoveling snow? A move to a warmer state could be the right move.
- Change is Good – The last great reason to move is to try something new. Different style or location, if the home isn’t making you happy any longer, time to move.
**Contact The A Team today if you’re thinking of Selling and get your FREE Market Analysis!**